Is it safe to bring my puppy in tiendesitas? [Breed Specific Forum]

Puppies & Dogs For Sale in the Philippines
Welcome Guest. Register | Sign in
Today is Sunday, January 19, 2020

Is it safe to bring my puppy in tiendesitas?
Quite a regular
rank3dbf8e9e7d88d.gif
Group:
Registered Users
Hi! question lang po sa mga pet owners, is it safe to bring our dogs in tiendesitas para mamasyal? We were there this saturday for his last vaccine. Nagworry lang kc ako bigla ang dami kong nababasa online na maraming aso sa tiendesitas ang may sakit like parvo and distemper. I'm referring to dogs and puppies they're selling inside the pet shop. Is it safe na dalhin yung dog dun to look and check their puppies? nakakaengganyo kcng magtingin tingin pag andun ka na. But if it's risky to my puppy then wag na lang. Complete na naman ang shots nya pero may chance ba na mahawa sila sa ibang dogs dun na may sakit?

Thanks!

Posted on: 2011/7/17 16:31
_MD_TRANSFER_DESC _MD_TRANSFER

Re: Is it safe to bring my puppy in tiendesitas?
rank3dbf8edf15093.gif
From Quezon City
Group:
Registered Users
Forum Moderators
well, hard to say if that story is true. pero to keep you worry free don't bring your pet na lang dun and if your gonna go in to check some puppy make sure not to touch any of them, some store naman ngaun dun I notice that they don't allow visitor to touch the dogs and some allowed but you have to wash your hand with alcohol first.

One thing I'm definitely about, pwede mahawa ang alaga mo sa garapata ng ibang dogs, kaya siguro kung yung pag gagalingan ng garapata is may sakit possible talaga na mahawa ng sakit ung alaga mo.

Posted on: 2011/7/22 19:40

Photo Gallery
47785_1574092154336_1296533195_1596093_3883790_n.jpg
CIMG2820.JPG
Buster 4.JPG
IMG0013A.jpg
Free Dog Ads!

Sign in
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu

Is it safe to bring my puppy in tiendesitas? [Breed Specific Forum]

©2007-2015 DogEngine.com | Christian Witness | Forest Treasures :: icons by FAMFAMFAM
Dogs for Sale, Puppies for Sale, Stud Services, Health and Beauty, Cages and Accessories, Pet Services :: DogEngine.com