Welcome Guest. Register | Sign in
Today is Tuesday, January 21, 2020

pet adoption scammers
Just popping in
rank3e632f95e81ca.gif
From Pacita, San Pedro, Laguna
Group:
Registered Users
There are two hits on the Classified Ads section one under puppies and the other in dogs. It says that she apparently has english bulldogs for adoption.

I tried checking it out and I'ld like to share with you what conspired in our e-mails.

Ch1kay:
Hi I was browsing and saw this ad..

English Bulldogs for adoption?? How true? Coz I am interested.. E-mail me back..

Thanks!

Patricia

ninajoyce@yahoo.com
Hello,
I want to say thank you for nursing the idea of keeping a puppy, for many people do not have feelings for this puppies the do believe that they are just Animals, But to me I do not believe they are because this puppies do live in the same house with us and at time sleep on the same bed with us so I see no need calling them Animal be rather I refer to them to be part of my Family. These puppies can put a smile on your face when you are feeling stressful and will give you companion when you feel lonely so I want you to see reasons with me that all this characteristic are not just for something you will refer to an as Animal or will you? So please I want you to know that the decision that you have taking upon your self to adopt and care for a puppy is not a bad one ok and you will never regret it. I promise you that.
Talking about this my puppies, I only have five of them left and have been shot and vaccinated and also up to date with all their vets. Have also taking their Rabies shot so with all this I can assure that these puppies are up to the standard to be ship to any part of the World. NB. I am not selling these puppies so please make no mistakes about that ok. I will only consider giving out any of these my babies to any body/family that will really prove to me that they are capable of taking good care of any of this my babies and will promise to be sending me pictures of them from time to time so I can get to know how they are getting on. They are very good with kids, adult and other pets around the house. But are very skeptical of a WILD CAT so please let me know the following so I can see if you be lucky enough to adopt one of this my puppies.
Do you have a WILD CAT in your home?
Have you ever care/own a puppy /pets before?
· Do you want to breed this puppy?
· Do you live in you own house or Renting?
· If Renting have you been giving the permission by your landlord to bring in a puppy?
· Do you have children?
· Do you work or a student?
· What is your income per week/month? Etc. (sorry to ask this but it is very important to me)
· If working, do you have somebody that will always be with the puppy when you are not around?
Please if you can get back to me with answers to some of these questions, then I will be right to know if I should or shouldn’t consider you to adopt one of this my puppies. Like I said I am not selling them but only will be letting them go to any good home that is capable of taking a very good care of any of them.
Thanks for taking the time to read through this my mail. And do not be offended by any of my questions ok. Looking forward to hearing back from you. I have also attach some pictures of the puppies that are ready for adoption to this email so you can make out your choice so as to let know when replying back to me for more details about he or she.
May The Peace Of Our Lord Be With you as you make your decision toward any of this my puppies.

ch1kay:
Hi Nina!

Glad to hear from you so soon..

I couldn't agree with you more. I've had a couple of pets that have already gone coz of old age and the latest baby of mine died a couple of years back because of uterine prolapse. She's a pug and she gave birth to a litter of 6, since she wasn't accustomed to taking care of her pups I became a surrogate mother to her babies. All five of them grew big and strong but one of them which we named Fifi, coz she was small, died even before her first year coz of an eye infection. I wept for days for her blaming myself for what happened coz I kept thinking that I did something wrong to get her eye infected, but, the doctor assured me that it wasn't my fault. Sweet, was her sister and sadly she was also sickly coz as she was growing up she had a neurological problem called "Circling disease" so I had to feed her cautiously and continuously gave her medications to control her epileptic spells. But to our dismay her sickness got worse and worse by the day so we decided to put her to sleep. The rest of her siblings got adopted to good homes but left one with us. Her name is Francesca but here at home we call her Frank. She's old now but very demure. She hates the sight of her poop! And eats gracefully!!!

With that I couldn't agree more with what you're saying that they're not just mere animals but a part of family. I'ld love to take care of another baby.

To answer your questions. We don't have cats at home since Ada's pregnancy coz their pest carriers. As I've said I've had a wonderful experience of being a surrogate mom for Ada's pups and yes I would love to breed this puppy when the time comes. I live with my parents and they own this house. Sadly, I'm an only child so my pets became my sisters or brothers. I just graduated from college and I'm still starting to look for work, but, will take longer than expected coz of my license application and all those stuffs needed. My parents will be the ones left here with your babies just incase I'm not around and if we'll be out of town your babies will come along with us. Since I'm not working yet my dad's net income is at 50,000-80,000 per month. Haha hoping to earn as much when I find work.

If I do get the chance to adopt one of your babies I instantly fell inlove with Niki. She looks like she's loving the outdoors, like me, haha. I love taking pictures so that won't be a problem if you want to keep in touch with your darlings. I have a dirty photo of Frank attached she too loves the outdoors.

Hope to hear from you soon..

ninajoyce@yahoo.com
Good to have you back and thanks for getting back to me with answers to some of my question I am glad to know that you know this much about caring for a puppy just as you will do to your own children. So now I will say you are one of the lucky persons that I will consider giving one of this my puppies to. And please just like I said in my last mail to you to make sure you keep me posted all the time with pictures of this my puppy and your family together ok. All these puppies are full blooded English bulldog puppies drown from Champion bloodlines with parent both DNA Certified. They are AKC/CKC/UKC/AKC Registered all puppies are de-worming potty train and will becoming with all their papers including a 2 years health guarantee and also have been giving their Rabies shot preparing them for shipment. Here is the phone number of my VET (+237-7542-6966) so you can call and conform all these. Here is my address (61 Victoria Island Douala-Cameroon/ zip code: 00237 Phone: 011-237 9330-4771). So please do try to get back to me with your shipping address.

*Country___:

*State_____:

*City_____:

*Zip code__:

*Phone number__:

*Street address___:

*Name of the nearest airport to your home__:

Please I am asking all this because a pet delivery agent will deliver this puppy to you at your doorstep ok.
Thanks

After being fooled and gave some of the information she asked I got a little curious and looked up her address over the net only to find this out:

http://petnblog.preciouspets.org/?p=468&jal_no_js=true&poll_id=7

This site tells about pet adoption scammers for those people buying out of the US. Crazy huh?? Im still waiting for her reply and I'm also expecting that this too will ask for a shipping fee.

Here's the gist of the story. Pet scammers will, like in our ads, only be contacted thru e-mail not like legit sellers/buyers have their own contact numbers. They ask you information on how well you could take care of their "babies" to see if you qualify as a good foster parent. They ask you about your details not yet mentioning about the shipping fee. After that they ask you to place a shipping fee in one of many western union branches to complete your transaction, since the owner then suddenly becomes out of town, then she says that pet agent will "deliver" the puppy right at your doorstep. Then the foster parent waits and waits only to find out that the puppy never gets delivered to you or the puppy never existed in the first place. Sad but true!

Moral of the story: Trust only legit sellers! There's a pop up ad here at our site stating tips on how to buy your pups.

I'm sharing this here because I don't want you to be fooled like I almost did! Glad I made that research!!!!

Here I rest my case!!!

Posted on: 2008/8/21 16:11
_MD_TRANSFER_DESC _MD_TRANSFER

Re: pet adoption scammers
rank3dbf8edf15093.gif
From Quezon City
Group:
Registered Users
Forum Moderators
wow good thing you saw that, there are actually lots of this ads in other forum even in some classified ads pretending that they want their pups to be adopted and next thing you know you're one of their victims.

Posted on: 2008/8/22 10:31

rank3dbf8edf15093.gif
From Quezon City
Group:
Registered Users
Moderators
ch1kay, THANK YOU SO MUCH for sharing this information to our users. this will definitely help! once again, thanks!

Posted on: 2008/8/22 10:35
"Why do you call me, 'Lord, Lord,' and do not do what I say?" Luke 6:46

Just popping in
rank3e632f95e81ca.gif
From Pacita, San Pedro, Laguna
Group:
Registered Users
As expected this was her reply:

ninajoyce@yahoo.com
ok and thanks for having you back ok so please i will like to know from you when you intend to have this puppy ship and which of this puppies will you like to adopt. and also i want you to know that you will only be paying for the puppy's air ticket which is not going to cost you that much just something like $410 for everything including everything ok.
waiting

Its a good thing that someone saw through her scheme.. Glad I could help!!

Posted on: 2008/8/22 18:20

rank3dbf8edf15093.gif
Group:
Moderators
Registered Users
moral of the story:

you can always visit PARC to adopt dogs and/or cats ^_^ there are lots of cats and dogs there waiting for the right human to shower them all the love they need and deserve.

visit:
http://mefindhome.org

Posted on: 2008/9/26 0:39

Just popping in
rank3e632f95e81ca.gif
Group:
Registered Users
thanks for the info..good thing i joined this forum..because yesterday i saw an ad from a site saying adopt a pet dog..i got curios since the said ad is in a philippine site..after sending an email to the said persons i came to realize that i was sending emails to persons who are in the a different country..and they want to send the poor dogs by shipping and i will just pay for the shipping of the said dogs..

thank you so much for this information now i know that those persons are probably lying to me

Posted on: 2012/7/14 18:34

rank3dbf8edf15093.gif
From Quezon City
Group:
Registered Users
Forum Moderators
we have PAWS and PALS where you can adopt dogs and cats

Posted on: 2012/10/16 14:49

Photo Gallery
DSCN2877.JPG
02072006(004).jpg
DSC04507-11.jpg
IMG_0500.JPG
Free Dog Ads!

Sign in
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu

pet adoption scammers [Main Board]

©2007-2015 DogEngine.com | Christian Witness | Forest Treasures :: icons by FAMFAMFAM
Dogs for Sale, Puppies for Sale, Stud Services, Health and Beauty, Cages and Accessories, Pet Services :: DogEngine.com